Brightman Clarke Architects: New-Builds and Self-Builds

Brightman Clarke Architects is a vibrant architect practice with years of experience in the residential sector, driven by a strong design flair and offering a wide range of services in the Chesterfield and Sheffield areas. Our team of experienced architects provide a full professional service for all new-build and self-build projects.

We are new-build architects who will provide you with advice and guidance during the entire build process, starting from the initial project brief working through to planning permissions and the building regulation applications. We will submit all applications on your behalf and deal with any queries that may arise.

Our Services 

  • New-build and Self-build design

  • Traditional and Contemporary design approaches

  • Planning Permission Submissions

  • Client focused design approach

  • 3D Graphics Visualisations

  • Building Regulation, Tender and Construction Drawings 

Brightman Clarke Architects provide a high-quality and innovative design service, tailored to suit your individual requirements. Every project we undertake receives the highest standard of service and professionalism, starting from the initial consultation at the beginning of your new-build project through to the finished build.


Why Choose Us?

  • Design Led, Award Winning Architects - Winners of the ‘Best House Extension Architectural Firm–Sheffield,"

  • Fully Qualified Architects

  • Registered with the Architects Registration Board

  • Passionate, Experienced and Creative Architects

We understand how stressful the process of building a new home can be and our team of highly professional and experienced architects provide a full, high-quality service to take that pressure away. We provide you with expert knowledge and experience for the entire self-build or new-build process. 

For more information about new-build and self-build services in Chesterfield and Sheffield, please contact us today on 0114 236 1366 (Sheffield), 01246 383 707 (Chesterfield), or by completing our online form.